Up to 16 participants will battle against time to win the grand prize but first, participants will have to take part in an Afrocanfit Challenge for a chance to be selected for the Final Challenge happening this May! The third and last Challenge of the series is now available and will officially start on 19th April and winners will be announced on 19th May.
About the Challenge Series
The Afrocanfit ultimate challenge is a finale to a series of three challenges that will be running from February to April. It is a one-day event that will be bringing together up to 16 participants from the three challenges to battle against time. Each participant will be required to complete a certain number of tasks and the one with the shortest total time will walk away with UGX 1,000,000.
Hear What Previous Challengers Have to Say
The target is to do only 3 workouts per week for each challenge.
Access to a Private Facebook Group for extra motivation and support.
Know your body type and how food affects your body type.
Videos illustrating the exercises for beginner and advanced levels
At the end of each challenge, 5 participants will win prizes.
This is Part Three of the Ultimate Challenge Series. On top of the 4-week workout program, it also contains some tasks that may be done in the final challenge happening in May! Join now and prepare to win the grand prize.
How to join the Ultimate Challenge
- To stand a chance to win 1,000,000, you must purchase one of the challenges under the ultimate challenge series.
- Once you make a purchase, you will receive a PDF file which contains the program for a month.
- Within that program, you will see instructions on how to fully register for the contest side of the program.
- 5 participants from each challenge will be selected to take part in the Ultimate challenge event that will happen in May.
- It is during this event that participants will battle against time to win the cash prize of 1,000,000.
- The 5 winners from each challenge will be selected based on their hard work in making physical changes!
- All participants who express interest in this contest will be required to get a cloth that is a size smaller or no longer fits and the task at hand will be to fit in that cloth better by the end of the month.
- The top 5 participants with the best transformations will be announced as winners and will then stand a chance to win the 1 million cash prize.
Here are some of the amazing changes accomplished by some of our challengers in our previous4-week challenges.
I am grateful for having been part of the challenge. I have learned to be patient and that results don't come over night. I have also learned discipline in regard to working out regularly and minding what I eat. The change might be minimal but it is okay because am work in progress.
Consistency was my greatest challenge. I normally never finish or pull through but with lockdown challenge, it was a different story. Thank you Afrocanfit
I am grateful for the support group. Even though I did not say much, the information shared on that platform kept me motivated because I knew I was not alone; I had a support system on this journey which was something I had never experienced.
This challenge has been really intense I must admit. But just kept pushing to test my limits and overall I think it was really helpful. Its much easier for me to exercise when someone else plans the workouts so thank you for that 😀.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Join?
Once you purchase any of the programs under the Ultimate Challenge Series, you will receive further instructions on how to register for the ultimate challenge.
Will the program help me lose belly fat?
Yes, our 4-week challenges are designed to focus on fat loss through strength and conditioning exercises.
Do I need to pay?
Yes. To stand a chance to win the 1 million cash prize, you are required to take part in one of our challenges under the Ultimate challenge series. Each challenge costs Ugx 50,000
Who can participate?
Our programs are open to anyone. However, the Ultimate Challenge is closed to non-female residents of Uganda.
Does the program come with a meal plan?
- No, the program does not come with a meal plan. We do not offer meal plan services as this will make the client dependent on the meal plan provider. Instead, we seek to empower our clients with the tools and information necessary to make their own meal plan by helping them understand their body type and how various foods affect their goals. This is provided in our nutrition guide which can be purchased by following this link.
About the Coach.
My journey started as a one man team but I have grown to find so much gratification in helping others navigate their way out of the jungle of inconsistency and unrealistic goals into one of making healthier lifestyle decisions while still being a work in progress. It is now a growing team of fighters, believers and learners. What started as a goal to look good turned into one of seeking a better understanding of my body, how it reacts to certain things and stretching the limits of my fitness while feeling amazing.
We do not have to walk this journey alone yet we are all on the same path. Let us support, motivate and influence each other to make healthier lifestyle choices that are permanent and bring us happiness.
Join The Challenge
Commit yourself to either one, two or three of the challenges under the Ultimate Challenge Series and stand a chance to win some amazing prizes put together by Afrocanfit. Get your body in shape and make your physical health a priority with us!